Single Girder Overhead Cranes are designed and customized with a load capacity ranging from 500Kg to 10ton. Such cranes are a good solution to resolve our customers special lifting needs as they provide light dead weight and light wheel pressure.
As a basic requirement, hook height is available from 6m to 30m. Through this detailed specification, Single- Girder Overhead Cranes are used in Construction, Precast, Power Plants, Oil & Gas, Shipyards and Marine industries.
Furthermore, numerous additional options such as Load Display Indicator and Wireless Remote Control will be helpful in increasing the productivity and ensuring the safety in a day-to-day use.
- Less expensive due to a simpler trolley design, reduced freight costs, simplified and faster installation, and less material for the bridge and runway beams
- Most economical option for light to medium-duty cranes
- Lower loads on the building structure or foundations due to a reduced deadweight. In many cases, it can be supported by existing roof structure without the use of additional support columns.
- Better hook approach for both trolley travel and bridge travel
- Easier to install, service, and maintain
- Ideal for workshops, warehouses, material yards, and manufacturing and production facilities
- Lighter load on runway rails or beams means less wear on the beams and end truck wheels over time
- Great for facilities with low headroom
SGEOT CRANE 2